In which I give a random review of Fibre Week events and experiences, talk about three Master Spinner levels in one episode, chat with my dad about his first Fibre Week, talk about the little bit I got done on other projects, bring you a Fibreside Chat with Otto Pahl, and bring you up to date on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Maiwa – the source for natural dye materials and mordants, from Vancouver, BC
- The Last of the Sky Pirates – the pattern for my final project mittens. These are my original mittens.
- Lighthouse Shawl – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
- Lang Jawoll Color Aktion on Ravelry (this one’s mine) – I’m just making plain socks
- Otto’s website, where you can find his thoughts, and links to his books
By The Wayside