In which I think about different skills and how we all have different ones, talk about my paltry progress on homework during Tour de Fleece, accidentally cast on a new project, run out of yarn on another, and bring you up to date (such as it is) on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Herbert Niebling’s Ravelry designer page
- I was mistaken: it’s only 10,000 hours of training for Olympic excellence. It’s still a significant number!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Baby Boat Neck Pullover, which I used as the construction reference for the final project pattern.
- Ram Chart, which will be the colourwork chart for the final project.
- Baby Surplice Jacket – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
- OpArt blanket that I love and want to knit.
- Lighthouse Shawl – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
- Lang Jawoll Color Aktion on Ravelry (this one’s mine) – I’m just making plain socks
By The Wayside