In which I find sources of light in dark days and already miss my two sheep friends, have a bit more success in Master Spinner Level 3, do a pretty good needlework yarn in Level 2, knit the Pi shawl and that’s pretty much it, and reach the point I wanted to be at on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
Light in Dark Days
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Badger Balm (yes, got it at Lee Valley, the unscented)
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream – you can pick this up almost everywhere now, but this stuff has been really, REALLY good for my hands.
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Ribbed Watchman’s Hat by Channah Koppel. I am knitting it in Rowan pure wool worsted in black. No project page yet
By The Wayside