In which I update you on The Big Move, actually manage to get some work done on my Level 3 homework and do some thinking about next moves and Level 6, make some progress and then not so much on Star Maiden and actually get some not-homework spinning done, and – shockingly – get some work done on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Master Spinner Level 1 wall hanging (in progress) – in progress from time to time
- I lied; it was the double back-stitch from pages 8 and 9 of Embroidery by Grace Christie, not the chain stitch. The plate is in the middle of the chain stitch description. Oh, old books…
- The Rookie’s Field Guide to Supported Spindles by Lonna Cunningham. Great resource for supported spindling. Recommended by my Level 4 teacher, and me!
- Star Maiden Shawl by Michelle Miller, yarn by Raventwist – Pattern page on Ravelry, and my my project page (now pictures of my error!).
- Ashford Corriedale Stripey Sliver – Autumn Dusk is the third and fourth picture from the left.
By The Wayside