In which I talk about the changes in my life, update you on where I am at with Master Spinner and what will become of the segment, talk about supported spindles and spindle wheels for Level 3, go over my current projects and one I just finished, and discuss a new By the Wayside project – it’s a doozy. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Amazon.ca link to Sarah Anderson’s Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs.
- You can buy Lonna Cunningham’s Rookie’s Field Guide to Supported Spinning from my parents at the Danware booth at Fibre Week this year, or grab it for free from Smashwords!
- Swerve by Deborah Frank.
- Fleece Artist colours.
- Fleece Artist Halo bundle.
- Sheepy Fibres’ Etsy shop.
- Running Bond Bricks socks by Liz Harris.
- Fibre Goddess Hand-Dyed Yarns.
- Alberta Shawl by Anne-Lise Maigaard.
- Indigodragonfly is run by Kim McBrien Evans – I remembered her first name correctly!
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions on Vancouver Island.
By The Wayside