In which I talk about the problems with the term yarn snob, lament my lack of productivity due to a week sick in bed, start looking at Level 4 by talking about bison, salvage my Tour de Fleece and make some other progress, and get a little bit done on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Master Spinner at Gaelic College in Nova Scotia – register for Level 2 and come see me!
- FibreWorks Studio and Gallery in Madeira Park, Sunshine Coast, BC.
- Ravelry link to the cotton yarn I got in Denmark.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from
- Customizable Fingerless Gloves by June E. Brown (Ravelry link)
- RCY Hat Trick yarn (Edmonton colourway) from River City Yarns in Edmonton.
By The Wayside