In which I consider the arrival of fall, finish my month off of homework, make hats and flowers and plans, get spindle-whispered by Caroline Sommerfeld, and don’t mess up on the horse in the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Flannelberry Creek’s website
- Frazzlebatts at Flannelberry Creek
- Knitmonton’s post about the Kaleido installation
- Beard hat – I used jlpauley89’s beard notes on Rav for my beard, in Cadet Knit Picks WotA Bulky, and the Gridiron Hat pattern for the hat, in Anchors Aweigh Knit Picks WotA Bulky. I’ll get a project page made up once I get some photographs.
- 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet by Lesley Stanfield on Amazon and at Chapters.
- Lion Brand Bonbons – I have the Beach and Nature cotton colourways.
- Longing Sheep pattern on Ravelry.
Fibreside Chat – Caroline Sommerfeld
- Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts website
- Jim Leslie spindles – I ended up with a walnut spindle.
- Buy Caroline’s book here
By The Wayside