In which a mistake in the Accolade leads me to contemplate change, begin getting myself a studio space and get ready to teach, talk about the lots of flax skeins to spin for Level 4, do some knitting math and make a little progress on other projects, am still not knitting on the Autoknitter, and reconsider how I feel about the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Amazon.ca link to The Practical Spinner’s Guide to Cotton, Flax, and Hemp by Stephenie Gaustad
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl!
- Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes – nice sock pattern with a little bit of fun to keep interest.
- Rav link to Estelle Sock Twins Multi, the yarn I’m using for the Vanilla Latte socks.
- Vanilla is the New Black socks by Anneh Fletcher (Ravelry link)
- Sea Turtle Fiber Arts – you can find Boo! here, and it’s on sale!
- Bernat Handicrafter Scrub Off (Ravelry link)
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside