In which I talk about priorities and why they are important, embrace texture in yarn, go over acid dying for Level 4, continue to almost finish things and take stock of what projects I have on the go, don’t get any work done with the Autoknitter, and make no progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Seasons Collar by Joan Sheridan from SpinOff Summer 2013, and here is a link to my project.
The textured yarn I spun at guild last week. Texture!
- Hedgerow Mitts by Amy Ripton (Ravelry link).
- Yarn Indulgences from Cambridge, ON – I am using MCN in colourway Salty.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
- Finnvard table leg – this is what the Autoknitter is clamped onto right now.
By The Wayside