Posts Tagged by dying
|2 November 2015||Posted by Ness under Podcast|
In which I try my hand at making knitted music, finish Level 4 and start Level 5, talk about specific twists per inch spinning for Level 3, catch you up on projects – both spinning and knitting, and start beading Christmas Elegance. Thanks for listening!
- Learning to Fly – My first original pattern!
- Anne Hanson on Ravelry
- Kieran Foley on Ravelry
- Jessie McKitrick on Ravelry
- SpinHeartSpin on Etsy
- Abstract Fiber’s website
- Donna Druchunas’ In My Garden summer shawl
- Oranje by Ann Weaver (Rav link)
- Mystere Shawl
By The Wayside
|9 March 2014||Posted by Ness under Podcast|
In which I hope to find a new routine that will give me more freedom, spin a little bit of silk for Master Spinner Level 3, talk about spindles for Level 2, have 12 hours of knitting left on the Event Horizon Pi Shawl and dye some really awesome yarn, review two pattern-less knitting books, and try not to feel guilty about the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Arbeitsgruppe Bekleidung Textile Techniken at the University of Innsbruck – a great resource for spindles
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.