In which I talk about not waiting for a little bit of free time to live your life, give a brief update on Level 2 essay writing, extoll the magic of twist, relate how (if you can do it) project monogamy rocks, bring you an interview with Lonna Cunningham about supported spindling and her new book, start a contest, and bring you up to date on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Burp cloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting (Ravelry)
- Baby Sweater on Two Needles (February) by Elizabeth Zimmermann – My project page
- Spats Socks – My Ravelry project page, and the pattern page at Ravelry
- 2009 Sweater – My Ravelry project page, and Ravelry pattern page
Fibreside Chat with Lonna Cunningham (frazzlehead on Ravelry)
- Buy the books at Applejack Creek – includes Just Keep Knitting and the Field Guide
- Rookie’s Field Guide to Supported Spindling – additional links
Guess the number of jelly beans! Oops, wrong medium. 🙂 Guess the number of yards of yarn on my spindle, and win a prize! The person closest without going over will win. I’ve dug out a 2.8 oz blue batt from the stash for the lucky winner. Leave a comment below, or here on Ravelry. Contest closes midnight Mountain time, June 1, 2013, and is open to everyone from around the world.
By The Wayside