In which I reflect on how I learned to fail, relearn how to spin cotton and promptly not have time to do anything else, spin some Gecko Shetland, talk about fibre characteristics and the ‘rules’ for preparation choice, make some project progress, announce the Side Bet winners, beg for recipe ideas, and don’t make any progress on the Tapestry, but find out who designed it! Thanks for listening!
Permission to Fail
- Red Cross swimming program (at least, the current incarnation of it)
- A blog post about the Canada Fitness test, complete with the Excellence markers
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- AF Handcrafts
- Link to the discussion thread in the Fibre Week group on Ravelry. There’s lots of good discussion about the change.
- The assembly blog post at Knitmonton (the install hasn’t been posted about yet)
- Valour Place’s website.
- Knitmonton on Facebook, where you can see some Valour Place install photos.
- Op Art – Pattern page on Ravelry, pattern page on Knitty, and my currently pictureless project page.
- Congratulations to the winners: EllenLovee, svjanis, and Rachelknits! Email me with your address and I’ll get your prize out to you!
By The Wayside