Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:24 — 25.1MB)
In which I contemplate the passage of time, finish Level 2 and look forward to a month “off,” finish and block a shawl and take scissors to a sweater, review blocking wires and a spinning magazine, and finish the letters on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Priest’s Moonshadow on Ravelry
- Lighthouse Shawl – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
- Noro Taiyo Lace Tunic – Ravelry pattern page and my project page. I am using my three skeins of Sekku.
- InSpinKnity Flexible Blocking Wires – Highly recommended for those blocking more than just straight lines. I have the Ultra-Fine Lace set, but they also have double and deluxe sets that have more wires in them as well. I have yet to use all my wires on a project.
- PLY Magazine – Great resource for hand spinners, and you can still get Issue One!
By The Wayside
Write a comment