Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:09 — 27.6MB)
In which I absolutely must do something with my hands all the time, forget way too much of what I learned in Level 3, talk about wool grades and why they drive me insane, give my opinion on the Fibre Week date changes, make some project progress, and OMG TAPESTRY PROGRESS! Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget about the contest running right now! Leave a review of the podcast in iTunes, and be entered to win one of three great prize packages! Also if anyone can explain to me how the reviews work in iTunes, that’d be great, because I don’t want to miss anyone who enters and iTunes is being just as opaque as wool grades…
- Wikipedia entry on doodling, includes discussion of the study
- Wikipedia entries on Koosh balls and Silly Putty, since I might be dating myself by having them…
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Here’s my little spreadsheet if you want to download it
- Link to the discussion thread in the Fibre Week group on Ravelry. There’s lots of good discussion about the change.
- Apelsin Dragon – Ravelry pattern page and my project page.
- Op Art – Pattern page on Ravelry, pattern page on Knitty, and my currently pictureless project page.
- Valour Place’s website.
By The Wayside
Write a comment