Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:32 — 37.1MB)
In which I make an effort to remind myself of the good things about winter, try to spin 8 TPI skeins twice, review woolen spinning and rolags for Level 2, finish the Op Art blanket and promptly reward myself with some knitting and spinning, chat with Donna Druchunas about her new project, Stories in Stitches, and finish up the front horse on the Tapestry, mostly. Thanks for listening!
- Op Art – Pattern page on Ravelry, pattern page on Knitty, and my project page.
- Shattered Stars by Liz Corke – My project page and the pattern page on Ravelry.
- In case you’re interested, the other two patterns were Amberwell Shawl and Elsinore.
- Nozky Legwarmers by Monika Sirna – My project page and the pattern at Knitty.
- AF Handcrafts
Fibreside Chat – Donna Druchunas
- Donna Druchunas’ website, where you can find a list of all her books and classes.
- Stories in Stitches website. Pre-order will go on until middle of this week!
- The Event Horizon Pi Shawl pattern page on Ravelry. Gorgeous!
- Sign up for Donna’s newsletter here!
By The Wayside
Write a comment