Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:58 — 30.2MB)
In which I hope to find a new routine that will give me more freedom, spin a little bit of silk for Master Spinner Level 3, talk about spindles for Level 2, have 12 hours of knitting left on the Event Horizon Pi Shawl and dye some really awesome yarn, review two pattern-less knitting books, and try not to feel guilty about the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Arbeitsgruppe Bekleidung Textile Techniken at the University of Innsbruck – a great resource for spindles
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Here is the post where I reviewed my new ball winder.
- The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes – on Amazon.com and Chapters.ca
- The Broken Circle by Cheryl Potter – here is a full list of where to buy the book
By The Wayside
Write a comment