Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:32 — 33.4MB)
In which I begin to deal with the repercussions of some health news, get to the halfway mark time-wise on my Level 3 final project, build a loom and tear the border of Star Maiden out – AGAIN, talk a little bit about fibromyalgia, and don’t finish the Tapestry, but almost do. Thanks for listening!
- Star Maiden Shawl by Michelle Miller, yarn by Raventwist – Pattern page on Ravelry, and my my project page.
- Ethereal – My Ravelry project page, and the Ravelry pattern page.
- My new loom is a Leclerc Artisat. Can’t wait to try it out!
- Ashford Corriedale Stripey Sliver – Autumn Dusk is the third and fourth picture from the left.
On the Fibroside
- Fibromyalgia information from the Mayo Clinic.
- Lifemark Pain Clinic in Edmonton.
- By the Fibreside on Facebook – give it a like!
By The Wayside
Write a comment