Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:54 — 27.4MB)
In which I deal with the ramifications of being sick for a month, hand in Level 3 and get started on Level 4, finish Star Maiden and cast on a couple more projects, and spend a couple of nights on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
Theme music: leaves by airtone at ccmixter.org / CC BY-NC 3.0
- Star Maiden Shawl by Michelle Miller, yarn by Raventwist – Pattern page on Ravelry, and my my project page.
- Ethereal – My Ravelry project page, and the Ravelry pattern page.
- Branching Out by Clair Thornley (sorry for forgetting your last name!) – My Ravelry project page, and the Ravelry pattern page.
- The Loop – Calgary yarn shop in Kensington.
- Ashford Corriedale Stripey Sliver – Autumn Dusk is the third and fourth picture from the left.
- Plain socks in ONLine Supersocke 100 Walking Color in 1524 (link is a Rav stash search so you can see the acid green… 🙂 ).
By The Wayside
Write a comment