Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:52 — 23.7MB)
In which I contemplate the last year and how things are the same and different each year, have one quarter of the skeins in my workbook, fight startitis but finish Mike’s socks and half of my espinner project, run a little contest, and get a whole section done on Christmas Elegance. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Dad’s Etsy shop – You can contact him through his Etsy shop as well if you have ideas for new products.
- Mike’s Socks made in this pattern: Vanilla Sock (toe up) by Jo Torr – great pattern, explained very well!
- Mystere Shawl – my project page will appear tomorrow!
- Oranje Sweater – I will use my Dale Garn Heilo for the base colour.
- Yggdrasil Afghan – I will use my Berroco Vintage.
- Vittorio Scarf
- Like my page on Facebook to enter to win! I will post a link to the collection when it is released.
- Jan. 8: Oh wow, check out the patterns in this collection that’s up for grabs! They’re amazing! $14.99 value, 13 amazing Fair Isle patterns from sachets to sweaters to hats and mittens! Jessie’s pattern is the Firth Waves Cushion.
By The Wayside
Write a comment