Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:03 — 31.1MB)
In which I recognize the messages the universe is trying to send me, finish my challenge yarn before Fibre Week, go over the dye exercise for Level 3, finish a pair of socks and start using some vacation yarn, and have to redo a bunch of stitching on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
Theme music: leaves by airtone at ccmixter.org / CC BY-NC 3.0
Signs from the Universe
- Lonna Cunningham’s More Beautiful than Before book, free on Smashwords, or pick it up from the Danware booth at Fibre Week!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Amazon.ca link to Sarah Anderson’s Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs.
- Michelle Boyd’s 25 colours from one dye pot class is on Friday at Fibre Week.
- Sheepy Fibres’ Etsy shop.
- Running Bond Bricks socks by Liz Harris.
- Ravelry link to the cotton yarn I got in Denmark.
- Customizable Fingerless Gloves by June E. Brown (Ravelry link)
- RCY Hat Trick yarn (Edmonton colourway) from River City Yarns in Edmonton.
- Tin Roof Fibre Studios.
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment