Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:29 — 32.9MB)
In which I work through my hang-ups around entering my fibre arts in the local fall fair, do lots of planning but not much spinning, wax poetical about camel for Level 4, finish my wedding shawl yarn and almost finish my nephew’s mittens, introduce you to my new toy, and make some progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from
- Rav link to the eight patterns I’m considering for my wedding shawl. Screen capture below for those without Ravelry. Opinions?
- Hedgerow Mitts by Amy Ripton (Ravelry link) – these are the ones I am actually knitting! I obviously made a change between episodes at one point…
- RCY Hat Trick yarn (Edmonton Oilers colourway) from River City Yarns in Edmonton.
- Ravelry link to the cotton yarn I got in Denmark.
- A note about fractal spinning.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment