Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:12 — 38.4MB)
In which I talk about my successes at making fire, spin a little bit and prepare to experiment with a drum carder, talk about the permutations and combinations of spinning styles and preparations Level 4, finish my Halloween socks on time and make more progress on other things, got new parts for and a plan for learning on the Autoknitter, and make a teeny bit of progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Yarn Ink, who dyed my gradient fibre in the colourway Karma.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl!
- Vanilla is the New Black socks by Anneh Fletcher (Ravelry link).
- Sea Turtle Fiber Arts.
- Hedgerow Mitts by Amy Ripton (Ravelry link).
- Yarn Indulgences from Cambridge, ON – I am using MCN in colourway Salty.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
- Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball (Ravelry link)
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
- Windswept Santas Tree Skirt from Dimensions (1997)
- Mill Hill Seafaring Santas – three kits for nautical Santas
- Mill Hill Arctic Circle Santas – three kits for Arctic Santas with animals!
Write a comment