Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:01 — 34.7MB)
In which I talk about lifelines in knitting and life, make some cool batts and decide to get my own drum carder, go over the three novelty yarns I spun for Level 4, make some progress on my knitting projects, have some setbacks learning to use the Autoknitter, and make a bit more progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Ashford Handicrafts.
- Sarah Anderson’s Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs (Amazon link).
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl!
- Hedgerow Mitts by Amy Ripton (Ravelry link).
- Yarn Indulgences from Cambridge, ON – I am using MCN in colourway Salty.
- Elefanthuen by Henriette Roued-Cunliffe – a Danish balaclava to make for my nephew.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment