Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:05 — 30.0MB)
In which I work through a day’s worth of sadness, make some plans for spinning yarn, talk about how my Level 4 final project went (hint: badly), finish the Hedgerow mittens and make some more progress on other projects, feel guilty about not working with the Autoknitter, and make a promise about the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Hedgerow Mitts by Amy Ripton (Ravelry link).
- Yarn Indulgences from Cambridge, ON – I am using MCN in colourway Salty.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl
- Circumvolute by Hunter Hammersen – I am knitting Hat B.
- Black Cat Custom Yarn’s shop on Etsy.
- This is what Nemesis should look like – mine has more white.
- Knit City, which is actually in October…
- Pollen Sweaters.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment