Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:44 — 25.4MB)
In which I reflect on the pandemic that will affect us all, talk about some of the technical spinning and course development I’d like to do, go over angora for Level 5, examine the projects I have on the go in anticipation of quarantine, and make a plan for better progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Intermingle by Rich Ensor – trying this out for cabled socks from some of my Danish sock yarn!
- Shukriya by Susanne Talluri – nice and simple cowl I’m knitting out of a seven-step miniskein gradient (below).
- A Hundred Ravens Yarn, who dyed the miniskein set. This is Mermaid’s Tail, the colourway I have.
- Smooth Sailing by Tanis Lavallee – I am using Berroco Vintage.
- Alberta Shawl by Anne-Lise Maigaard.
- Lascaux Fine from Ancient Arts Yarns.
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment