Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:47 — 28.1MB)
In which I give myself a talking-to about being kind to myself, talk about the teaching I’m doing and what I’d like to do in the next few weeks, wax poetic about yak for Level 5, finish a cowl but will probably tear it back, and make some actual progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
Theme music: leaves by airtone at ccmixter.org / CC BY-NC 3.0
- Shukriya by Susanne Talluri – the cowl I finished (and will probably tear back) out of a seven-step miniskein gradient (below).
- A Hundred Ravens Yarn, who dyed the miniskein set. This is Mermaid’s Tail, the colourway I have.
- Intermingle by Rich Ensor – trying this out for cabled socks from some of my Danish sock yarn!
- Smooth Sailing by Tanis Lavallee – queen-sized blanket where I am using Berroco Vintage.
- Alberta Shawl by Anne-Lise Maigaard.
- Counting Sheep Scarf by Lisa Hannan Fox – one of the double-knit scarves I’m considering.
- Clockwork Dragon Scarf by Tania Richter – the other double-knit scarf I’m thinking about.
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment