In which I relate our close encounter with wildlife, let you know about an upcoming online spinning class I’ll be running, talk about spinning to specific twists per inch for Level 5, garden and do a little bit of fibre work, and move the Qsnap frame on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Spindlecorns Facebook group – join the group if you’re interested in online spin-ins and my first online class!
- Spin Off Magazine
- PLY Magazine
- Jessie McKitrick’s Ravelry design page
- Alberta Shawl by Anne-Lise Maigaard.
- Dragon El’Ejin by Anastasia Kirs – currently only available on Etsy, should be available on Ravelry shortly!
By The Wayside