Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:15 — 33.0MB)
In which I contemplate the progression of time, get caught up on spinning and writing and teaching, talk about spinning woollen for Level 5, have a few smaller projects on the needles, and wonder if I’ve made any progress at all on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
Theme music: leaves by airtone at ccmixter.org / CC BY-NC 3.0
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- The Diefenbaker 25 podcast – my 25th high school reunion podcast by Rick Lee
- Fibreworks Studio and Gallery in Madeira Park, British Columbia
- Spindlecorns Facebook group
- Spin Off Magazine
- PLY Magazine
- Email me to enter to win a copy of PLY’s Summer 2020 issue on supported spinning!
- Druid Mittens by Jared Flood – !!Ravelry link!!
- Socknado in Iron Horse from Ancient Arts Yarns
- Circumvolute Hat by Hunter Hammersen – !!Ravelry link!!
- Pippa DK from Posh Yarns – !!Ravelry link!!, discontinued, sadly!
- The Water Lily Pond socks by Becky Greene – !!Ravelry link!!
- Alberta Shawl by Anne-Lise Maigaard – !!Ravelry link!!
- Dragon El’Ejin by Anastasia Kirs – !!Ravelry link!!
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment