Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:56 — 31.8MB)
In which I reframe what finishing means to me, get some spinning done but not a lot because wedding, talk about spinning for specific end uses for Level 5, almost finish the Druid Mittens, and get a little bit done on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
Theme music: leaves by airtone at ccmixter.org / CC BY-NC 3.0
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Fibreworks Studio and Gallery in Madeira Park, British Columbia
- Druid Mittens by Jared Flood – !!Ravelry link!!
- Socknado in Iron Horse from Ancient Arts Yarns
- Circumvolute Hat by Hunter Hammersen – !!Ravelry link!!
- Pippa DK from Posh Yarns – !!Ravelry link!!, discontinued, sadly!
- The Water Lily Pond socks by Becky Greene – !!Ravelry link!!
- Smooth Sailing blanket by Tanis Lavallee – !!Ravelry link!!
- Berocco Vintage yarn – !!Ravelry link!!
By The Wayside
- The Accolade kit from Bucilla – so old it’s out of print.
- Based on the painting The Accolade by E.B. Leighton.
Write a comment