In which I talk about living positively, give an update on where I’m at in Level 2, finally bring you the Breeds Book for Level 1, give updates on long-languishing projects, announce the winner of last episode’s contest, bring you some fibre art links that have inspired me in the last few weeks, and bring you up to date on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- The BTF Master Spinner Resource Page
- The Fleece and Fibre Sourcebook by Deb Robson and Carol Ekarius – Amazon.com and Chapters.ca
- 2009 Sweater – My Ravelry project page, and Ravelry pattern page
- Ethereal – My Ravelry project page, Ravelry pattern page, and a link to Posh Yarn
- Lighthouse Shawl – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
Fibreside Notion Box
The winner of the contest is yarnqt from Ravelry! Congratulations!
- WorkByKnight’s The Granny Square series on Behance.net
- WorkByKnight on Facebook
- The Craft and Folk Art Museum yarn bomb article on Huffington Post
- Saltburn yarn bomb – a by-the-seaside railing cozy
- Yarn Bomb Yukon’s clothes for prehistoric animals
- More photos at the Yarn Bomb Yukon’s site – You’re my heroes!
By The Wayside