In which I contemplate potential in yarn and other things, spin silk and wool and decide to apply for an extension in Master Spinner Level 3, talk wheels and spinning stories for Level 2, finish the Event Horizon Pi Shawl and start working on other things, and finish off outlining on the shields in the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- The Resources page of this site – D2 has a link to a folk song site, and a partial list of fairy tales with a spinning connection.
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Ribbed Watchman’s Hat by Channah Koppel. I am knitting it in Rowan pure wool worsted in black. Here is my project page.
- Top-Down Seamless Petticoat Dolls – Pattern page on Ravelry and my project page.
By The Wayside