In which I talk about my relationship with clothes over my life in anticipation of wedding dress shopping, talk about some more upcoming teaching and how much fun I’ve been having with mystery fibre at guild, talk about burn tests for Level 5, get started on two knitting projects and try to decide which one to take traveling, and realize how important sunshine is for progress on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- 2020 Cowichan Hand 2 Hand Fibre Arts Workshops Weekend.
- Intermingle by Rich Ensor – trying this out for cabled socks from some of my Danish sock yarn!
- Shukriya by Susanne Talluri – nice and simple cowl I’m knitting out of a seven-step miniskein gradient (below).
- A Hundred Ravens Yarn, who dyed the miniskein set. This is Mermaid’s Tail, the colourway I have.
- My sister’s mittens, originally knit for Christmas 2012! Hers are the blue/gray ones. I like them way better now than when I finished them!
By The Wayside