BTF Episode 15: One, The Other, or Both
|28 July 2013||Posted by Ness under Podcast|
In which I try to decide if I’m a product or process fibre artist, discover that I’m not as done Level 2 as I thought I was, almost finish two projects and cast on another, talk with Lonna Cunningham of Flannelberry Creek about her Batt Bar, and feel guilty about the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Lighthouse Shawl – Ravelry pattern page and my project page
- Nicky Epstein’s books on her official site
- Elizabeth Zimmermann’s Pi Shawl on Ravelry, but available in the Knitter’s Almanac (at Chapters and at Amazon).
- Baby Surplice Jacket – Ravelry pattern page and my project page.
- Noro Taiyo Lace Tunic – Ravelry pattern page and my project page. I am using my three skeins of Sekku.
- Flannelberry Creek’s website – highly recommended for customer service and great selection.
- Frazzlebatts at Flannelberry Creek – online custom batts from Flannelberry Creek! I’m having to sit on my hands…
By The Wayside