In which I reflect on a year’s worth of episodes, blame a virus for lack of progress, spin wool, alpaca, llama, and mohair for Level 2, start a couple of project and almost finish the legwarmers, and get set to do more filling in on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Nozky Legwarmers by Monika Sirna – My project page and the pattern at Knitty.
- Mayim Cardigan by Alexandra Virgiel – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry.
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- String Theory Hand Dyed Yarn‘s website, and their Caper Sock (80% SW merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon).
- Ashford Knitter’s Loom – a rigid heddle loom. I got the 30 cm version.
By The Wayside