In which I go in circles and knit to get out of them, have good Level 3 intentions, understand yarn measurements for Level 2, finish the legwarmers, make some progress on big projects and dream of another, speak with Heather Edwards of Pottery by Heather, and do a little bit of filling in on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Nozky Legwarmers by Monika Sirna – Done! But not blocked. My project page and the pattern at Knitty.
- Mayim Cardigan by Alexandra Virgiel – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry.
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Herbert Niebling’s Frosted Ferns #7633 – the pattern page on Ravelry. I am contemplating using my Skacel Merino Lace in black, but that might be crazy.
Fibreside Chat – Heather Edwards of Pottery by Heather
- Pottery by Healther’s website, where you can find a gallery of her work.
- Heather’s Fibre Arts line. Check out the needle holder! I want one!
By The Wayside