In which I try to avoid commitment paralysis, spin three novelty yarns and half of a fourth, spin for knitting and crochet in Level 2, get a bit further on the Pi shawl and the cardigan and cast on another shawl, and get the front half of the horse finished on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- The Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs by Sarah Anderson: Amazon.com or Chapters.ca
- Here is a quick primer on cabled yarn.
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Mayim Cardigan by Alexandra Virgiel – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry.
- Nozky Legwarmers by Monika Sirna – Blocked! But not elasticed… My project page and the pattern at Knitty.
- Star Maiden Shawl by Michelle Miller, yarn by Raventwist – Kit page on the Raventwist site. The pattern doesn’t appear to be on Ravelry yet, but here’s Michelle Miller’s Ravelry pattern shop.
By The Wayside