In which I think about labels and how we should own them, have a very, very hard week on Master Spinner Level 3, regret some choices in spinning mohair for braiding in Level 2, knit more holes into my finger but still make some good knitting progress, and finish off a large section on the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
Owning the Labels
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- What’s a great wheel? There are some great pictures in the first part of this article at Knitty!
- Event Horizon Pi Shawl by Donna Druchunas – My project page, the pattern page on Ravelry, and link to the KAL thread on Ravelry.
- Mayim Cardigan by Alexandra Virgiel – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry.
- Communicating Chronic Pain website. Contribute here! I’m embedding the contribution video below.
- Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys by Susan B. Anderson – at Amazon and at Chapters. The doll I am going to knit is the seamless petticoat dolls.
By The Wayside