In which I am finally able to do all the things again for a little while, remind myself that I am capable of spinning, talk book reviews and bibliography for Level 2, finish three knit projects in forty-eight hours, interview Heide Krause about cashmere, and almost finish filling in the shields in the Tapestry. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Ashford Corriedale Stripey Sliver – Autumn Dusk is the third and fourth picture from the left
- Mayim Cardigan by Alexandra Virgiel – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry. Pictures coming tomorrow!
- Winterthorn by Rebecca Strickland – My project page, and the pattern page on Ravelry. Pictures coming tomorrow!
- Noro Taiyo Lace Tunic – Ravelry pattern page and my project page.
- Heide Krause of Harmony Farm – all about cashmere!
By The Wayside