In which I am remembering my dreams and compare the phenomenon to the Baby Surprise Jacket, get a bit more done on Level 4 and get my book back on Level 3, give in to startitis on my project and finish my espinner project, and run out of dark green floss before I finish all the dark green on Christmas Elegance. Thanks for listening!
Trust the Pattern
- The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger at Amazon.com and Chapters Indigo
- Elizabeth Zimmerman’s Baby Surprise Jacket
- Kenzie by Hikoo yarn page on Ravelry – the contrasting colours for the Oranje sweater.
- Oranje Sweater – I will use my Dale Garn Heilo for the base colour if I can ever get gauge…
- Yggdrasil Afghan – I am using my Berroco Vintage.
- Mystere Shawl – And here is my (currently photoless) project page.
- Knit Picks’ current call for submissions for their whimsical colourwork collection.
By The Wayside