In which I talk about bespoke living in an off-the-rack world, wash and prep wool for Level 4, talk silk for Level 3, successfully knit and spin for fun, and am down to two cotton floss colours in Christmas Elegance. Thanks for listening!
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- The Practical Spinner’s Guide to Silk by Sara Lamb: on Amazon.com and Chapters.Indigo
- Fibre Week course listing!
- Mystere Shawl – And here is my (currently photoless) project page.
- Vittorio Shawl – I cast on yesterday, so my project page is incoming.
- Easy Mittens with Thums – Again, cast on today, so project page incoming.
By The Wayside