In which I think about the responsibilities of being an adult, am 20 of 48 skeins done Level 5, go over novelty yarns for Level 3, work on too many projects to make much progress on any one of them, and make some good progress beading Christmas Elegance. Thanks for listening!
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom – not the best Indy, but diverting
- Master Spinner Program
- Fibre Week at Olds College
- Shuttleworks – a spinning and weaving shop near south Calgary; we’ll be sorry to lose it!
- The hemp roving I ordered from Aurora Silk
- The Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs by Sarah Anderson: Amazon.com or Chapters.ca
- Learning to Fly – Still working on my knit-a-long with the class
- READ: A Kindle Cozy – my new free pattern!
- Rabbitworks on Etsy – I am using Call and Answer, which I picked up a couple of Fibre Weeks ago, for my friend’s socks
- Mariner’s Hat by by Jacqui Bennett – the colourwork hat I am doing in…
- Knit Picks Full Circle Worsted – no longer available
- Abstract Fiber’s website
By The Wayside