In which I think about the path people take through their passions, give a Fibre Week after action report and talk about a new study I want to do, go over the final project for Level 3, make some progress on a few different projects, and work on adjusting my attitude towards the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Ravelry link to the cotton yarn I got in Denmark.
- Customizable Fingerless Gloves by June E. Brown (Ravelry link)
- RCY Hat Trick yarn (Edmonton colourway) from River City Yarns in Edmonton.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from
- SpinHeartSpin Handspun Yarns and Other Woolly Treasures
- West Coast Colour
- ME2 Farm, Jayne Deardorff’s farm and wool mill
By The Wayside