In which I examine exactly how much knitting and spinning I bring on trips, figure something out about my Lendrum and continue to not get much technical spinning done, go on and on about cashmere for Level 4, start the wedding shawl and finish the hand towel, get the Auto Knitter apart, and forget about the Accolade for two weeks. Thanks for listening!
On the Road
- Master Spinner Program.
- Fibre Week at Olds College.
- Wormspit – Michael Cook’s excellent website about silkworms and reeling silk.
- Ravelry link to the cotton yarn I got in Denmark for the hand towels.
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl!
- Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes – nice sock pattern with a little bit of fun to keep interest.
- Rav link to Estelle Sock Twins Multi, the yarn I’m using for the Vanilla Latte socks.
- Electric Eel Wheel Nano.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside