In which I go for a walk along the beach and learn about myself, spin some angora and love it, talk a little about cotton for Level 4, make a little more progress on my current projects, get the Auto Knitter back together but not yet knitting, and move the frame on the Accolade. Thanks for listening!
- Grinsheep Fibre Productions, where my wedding shawl fibre came from.
- In the Night Garden by Lidia Zigninova – the pattern for my wedding shawl!
- Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes – nice sock pattern with a little bit of fun to keep interest.
- Rav link to Estelle Sock Twins Multi, the yarn I’m using for the Vanilla Latte socks.
- Electric Eel Wheel Nano.
- Link to a video where I’m trying out Version 1 of Dad’s new spindle kate. Version 2 has cradles for support spindles and a second tension band.
Cranking on the Fibreside
- Some information about the Autoknitter machines.
- This one looks a lot like mine (the before restoration photos).
By The Wayside